Ok, I hope you are all doing well. I guess I made a mistke in my email earlier this week. I had assumned that you could upload a copy of the document back to give feedback. The system does not let you do that. Here are some of your options.
- You should still go in and give feedback on the moodle website to the person. Both rate them using the rubric, and add comments about their paper.
- If you did make edits/track changes on their document and would like to share it with them, you might be able to:
- Find them on MyHeritage (go to the course page, on the left sidebar is collaboration, and then go to the coursemates section). If you click the more infor, it gives you their email address
- You could print it and bring it to class / me next week and I will get it to them.
- You could email it to me and I will pass it along to them (although this is my least favorate option).
My hope is that it is useful to get your peers feedback. I won’t be able to give comprensive feedback on your lit reviews. My review will just be looking and feedback on the rubric.