I hope that you are all doing well. We are getting close to the end of the semester. You have your research proposals due this Sunday and then there is one more assignment, your comprehensive papers.
To be prepared for class, you should complete the weekly reading prior to class this week. Don’t forget to complete the reading quiz found on the MyHeritage class forum. This week the reading is:
- DeCarlo (2018) Chapters 15 and 16
During class, the following are topics that we will be covering:
- Reminder regarding qualitative verses quantitative examples
- Practice determining a research proposal
- Your research proposal
The presentation slides can be viewed through Notist on my website, where you can download them and follow along during class.
Because life has been so crazy, I didn’t get last weeks presentation out to you. It can be found at:
This week, the following assignments are due:
- Assignment 02: reading quiz for chapters 15 and 16 are due at 5:30 PM prior to class via My Heritage
- Assignment 11: research proposal is due Friday 11/15/19 Sunday 11/17/19 at 11:55 PM via Moodle
- Assignment 14: [extra credit] selected population literature review is due Friday 11/15/19 Sunday 11/17/19 at 11:55 PM via My Heritage