I hope that you all had a good couple of weeks with no class. I’m excited to be getting back together again. Your logic models are due coming up soon and so this class should help answer some of your questions.
To be prepared for class, you should complete the weekly reading prior to class this week. Don’t forget to complete the reading quiz found on the MyHeritage class forum. This week the reading is:
- Kapp and Anderson (2010) Chapters 4 and 7
During class, the following are topics that we will be covering:
- Overview of program evaluation process
- Logic models
The presentation slides can be viewed through Notist on my website, where you can download them and follow along during class.
This week, the following assignments are due:
- A-02 Reading Quiz for chapters 4 and 7 due 02/03/20
- A-04a: Weekly Journal 01 due 02/09/20
- A-04b: Group Logic Model due 02/09/20